Yes, we have a date to resume in-person classes. I can’t tell you how excited the Senior instructors and I are to see you back in class.
Lockdown 3 has presented many challenges, but you have stuck to your training and shown amazing perseverance to continue your progress.
Here’s our timetable to resume classes. These maybe subject to change based on Government announcements at the time:
From 12 April: KickFit will resume indoor classes for kids (max size 15). Adults, over 18 years will train outside. We will be using these safety protocols:
- All students and parents must follow social distancing 2 metres apart.
- No close contact allowed in classes.
- Wear Mask on arrival and leaving. No parents allowed inside the building. (unless exempt)
- Disinfecting of surfaces will take place between classes. Students must be pre-booked into class.
- Use your Zen Planner app to book and mark your attendance.