2. Keep yourself and your child on a regular schedule
2. Any missed classes should be made up as soon as possible
3. Praise your child for the little or big improvement you see in them
4. Remember with kids; Progress not perfection
5. Out of sight leads to Out of mind: we’ve found that when a student misses a week or more due to holiday, illness, whatever, they need a “push” start to get back on track. Your child’s instructor can provide the extra kick start needed
KickFit instructors are experts in child development. We understand the highs and lows of martial arts training to Black Belt and beyond. There are focused on helping your child reach this high martial arts honour.