1. Remember with kids: Progress not Perfection.
2. Out of Sight Leads to Out of Mind: we’ve found that when a student misses a week or more due to holiday, illness, whatever, they need a “push” start to get back on track. Your child’s instructor can provide the extra kick start needed.
3. Share with the instructors the victories your child is achieving in school and in other areas.
4. We have found that when kids arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to their class starting we can get them focused and have a more productive lesson.
5. Be excited about your child’s training and progress. They will then be more proud of their accomplishments and will believe in themselves more.